- Quamoco. The
Quamoco Consortium – consisting of research institutions and
companies – has developed a quality standard applicable in
practice that makes the performance and efficiency of software
products made in Germany assessable and accountable.
- SQK. A project to improve the state of the practice in several small and medium sized enterprises in the area of software quality. The Competence Centre Software Quality introduces and evaluates tools and methods for static analysis, clone detection, and testing.
- Simdec. Supported by a Google Research Award the Compentence Centre
Software Quality develops methods to automatically detect
behaviourally similar code in large software systems.
- MANTUMa. Together with the MAN Nutzfahrzeuge AG the Compentence Centre
Software Quality develops methods for the continuous control of
maintainability in the context of model-based development in the
- ProdFLOW. The Competence Centre Software Quality works with Siemens AG on the analysis and improvement of productivity in software development.
- PQSP. The Competence Centre Software Quality reviewed and analysed the quality models used at Siemens AG.
- Siemens Quality Model. Together with Siemens AG, the Competence Centre Software Quality improved and evaluated a quality model for predicting reliability.
- MoSIT. The Competence Centre for Software Quality worked with T-Systems on the usage of model-based testing techniques in system integration testing.